Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix
A snort does leave Sunjata – finding himself more at ease with the Ascended as the days go on. At the very least, they’re the only ones that haven’t outwardly gotten upset with him for the choices he’d made. So he draws his posture up, letting the small twitch of a smile start to lift the corner of his lips. “I was just wondering if you could tell me more about the Voice.” His accented rumble leaves his lips, head tilting up slightly. “What she’s like to you. I’ve heard from Nate but, I guess I’m just more curious about everyone else’s experience if I’m supposed to talk to her.” The last thing he wants to do is offend yet another goddess.

He only gets so many second chances, right? (He’s on his fourth now it seems).

His brows rise though, soon as he notices the way Wessex shrinks and shifts, a fox with many tails staring up at him, her words filtering through his head with enough surprise that his brows rise, steel eyes widening a fraction. “Oh. I can, yeah.” He rumbles – wondering if maybe the metal shift had some sort of blocker in it, or since it was more robotic it kept them from talking. Either way, this one works, and Sunjata fiddles with his soul internally to figure out which of his shifts might make for the most challenging and fun one.

He picks his own canine shift, a black german shepherd standing in front of the other fox, ears perked. I can do this one or the panther, pick your poison. He rumbles back toward her mentally, his tongue lolling out of his mouth with a surprising amount of ease.
wearing our vintage misery, no, i think it looked a little better on me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Sunjata - 01-25-2022, 06:07 PM