Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix
The canine eyes her curiously, a pulse of amusement flickering down the attuned bond toward her – something he can share with someone else for what feels like the first time in ages when it had been so instinctual for so long. Not having his partial shifts and his ability to chat with attuned (or Nate anymore) had really taken a number on him – made him feel relatively lonely even if he was everything but.

More fun it is. The ex-attuned decides, long tail wagging as his ears perk up to watch her with his steel gaze. The shift isn’t a secret anymore anyway, having no reason to keep it hidden (and despite the fact Wessex knew about it anyway), and so he settles back on his haunches, watching and waiting for her to take the first move.

He's slow to start, launching himself after her the second she starts running – but it’s delayed, this shift a bit less familiar than he’s used to, but he rounds the corner in a bit of a skid, kicking up a bit of dirt before his ears flatten and he draws up – nose to the air to try and sniff her out. Mm, more than just the obvious? He probes, stepping along the side of the building, nose to the sky and to the ground, alternating to try and seek her out. I met her once, I think that I got off on the wrong foot with her. I want to make sure I don’t make the same mistake. He admits, a little sense of apprehension sifting down the bond.
wearing our vintage misery, no, i think it looked a little better on me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Sunjata - 01-31-2022, 05:02 AM