Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wessex

She is utterly unaware of what Sunjata is missing, only knowing that the paths of communication opened up with this shift. And it’s amazing, particularly when she realizes she’s able to feel emotions. Of course she’d known it during her borrowed shifts, but because this is all her own,  surprise and delight blossoms in return.

It turns into amusement as she flattens herself agains the wall and watches him try to find her - it shouldn’t be hard, she doesn’t try to mask her scent or anything (though what a normally inorganic person in an now-organic body smells like, she’d love to know) other than the visuals. Oh alright. She’s the only one who’s ever truly accepted me for who I am, flaws and insecurities and all. Don’t get me wrong, Amun came close, and some younger Ascended have a bit of hero-worship eyes, but they don’t know the real me.

They’ve never asked. They don’t want to know what keeps her up at night or how fast her mind races. But the Voice takes it all in and makes it okay.

Anyway, back to the game. Much like a certain scene from Fox and the Hound, when Sunjata’s nose finds a paw, she fox-laughs and reveals herself, jumping high and away from the wall, tails flying behind her. Hoping to have taken the dog!Flood by surprise, Wessex tries to dart away again, this time mulitplying herself so there are five different versions of Wessex milling in one area. She might like you better, now that you’re not with Safrin. Though truly, the Wraith has no idea what the Voice things of the Rae and their ilk. After all, some might say that she and Rae/Frey are diametrically opposed.
What is life? A madness
What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 02-04-2022, 02:12 AM