Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix
He imagines she smells similarly to how Nate does, a mix of flesh and fur but that underlying tone of what Sunjata can only equate to gasoline being some sort of undercurrent. An afterthought, as it were. Still, he comes out relatively empty, nostrils flaring and tail waving ever so slightly as he seeks her out – thinking he’s found her around a corner (the wrong one, of course) and he pounces, only to come up empty.

A snort leaves him through the bond, well practiced enough in it to keep his darker emotions to himself and able to allow over the feelings of amusement that spark along it. We all have flaws. He hums thoughtfully, continuing his search. He rounds another corner, finding a paw as he pounces and a bit of pride racks through the bond as Wessex reveals herself.

She absolutely has caught him by surprise, though, and he stutters, paws scraping along the floor as he scampers to try and catch up to her – watching as suddenly five appear. He huffs quite audibly in his canine shift, picking number… Four and darting after it. I think I like myself better not being with Safrin, so that makes sense. Sunjata mutters, huffing another laugh down the bond. I need to talk to her about Frey’s proposition too… I just don’t want to offend her with it. I feel as though I’ve been back at the drawing board, among everything fucking else that’s been going on. He sighs, continuing the game. How have things been for you? Lately, that is.
wearing our vintage misery, no, i think it looked a little better on me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Sunjata - 02-07-2022, 02:05 AM