Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wessex

Is there such a thing as an eyeroll emotion? If so, she sends it right back. Of course we all have flaws. Mine tend to get people killed no matter what I do. And are much harder to forgive, if anyone were to ask Edy, or the Fae, or fuck, Deimos. Living with that kind of responsibility is hard, and even as the Wraith feeds Sunjata the illusions of multiples of her, she turns pensive and borderline self-indulgent. And she eases my guilt. Reminds me of what I can and cannot control. Without a partner, or a lover, or… anyone, really, I have a fucking Goddess who keeps me on a need-to-know basis.

She knows why, of course. But it doesn’t help with feelings. Despite being one of Wessex’s closest confidants, The Voice doesn’t reciprocate fully.

Sunjata’s nose touches number four and it vanishes in a puff of smoke, leaving one, two, three, and five grinning at the black dog. Then there are suddenly four mirrors of him, each one barking or whining or making some kind of dog sound as they challenge Sunjata to chase them.

You definitely seem happier, which is followed by a pulse of not-quite-affection. Definitely something good, though. What’s Frey’s proposition? And what could it possibly have to do with the Ascended?
What is life? A madness
What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 02-09-2022, 03:44 AM