Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix
I know the feeling. Sunjata replies. Maea, Atlas, Lusea twice, Nate nearly once. He shoves all those darker, deeper thoughts down though not wanting to influence Wessex’s own emotions and instead channels it into pouncing after one of the illusion Wessex’s. It comes up empty, though and he turns tail to chase after the next one, feeling a bit like he’s playing a game of whack a mole. Only then does he realize that the Wessex’s have turned into him and his ears pin for a second as he stops, tongue lolling out of his mouth as he pants, trying to pick which one to go off of.

He picks number five, figuring that it’s worth a shot if nothing else. The feeling Wessex sends over alleviates some of his worries, though, even if he still doesn’t entirely know how to talk to anyone about the proposition. I know she says she designed you all to be perfect, but… With as much traction as the room here gets, Frey said it might be possible to figure out a way to work with the Voice on how to revert that so you wouldn’t need the room. That was only part of the proposition – the other one he’s still not entirely comfortable bringing up to anyone that wasn’t Nate.

Not wanting to deal with the judgement - the why save one when you can fight to save us all.
wearing our vintage misery, no, i think it looked a little better on me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Sunjata - 02-09-2022, 07:17 PM