Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix
Oh he certainly gives into the taunt, the tussle between the two canines that have Sunjata’s chest heaving as they eventually pull away from their little play fight, before Sunjata’s offering a play bow toward her, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth and his tail wagging with the way his shift seems to start taking over him more and more. His ears only waver at her answer, an understanding flickering down the bond toward her, before he pounces out at the other canine again. It’s more of a prolonged plan. Like after the war. He admits, sure that Frey likely isn’t going to be thinking about that initially. No, maybe on the back burner, but the forefront is trying to make sure Nate’s safe.

Because he can’t – he won’t do this without him. Call him clingy and selfish all you like, but his priority is certainly his husband. And by that extension, their children. But their children weren’t Ascended and as far as Sunjata knew, wouldn’t be in immediate danger as Nate and Wessex currently are if things head south. If… You were given a chance to wait out the war somewhere else, would you? He asks instead, some sort of confusion and curiosity coating the bond as he leaves it wide open for her to decide, without any interjecting thoughts.
wearing our vintage misery, no, i think it looked a little better on me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Sunjata - 02-15-2022, 06:21 AM