Plot Advancing PQ hear the rocks and stones echoing our song
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
“I’ve got a bird shift big enough to ride on, too,” she offers after Ray, truly not caring which option is taken. Stepping as close to the edge of the waterfall as she can, Wessex hmms to herself before turning back to the group. “We’re looking for the lushest, most green or flowered place possible - the Flowerbirth deity’s favorite pastime is growing plants. Let’s take a look around and see if there’s an obvious trail or extra thick area of plants from up here.”

Saying it aloud seems kind of silly, considering they’re in the jungle and everywhere is green and thick and vibrant. “Let me see if I can get some height and spot anything -” Shifting in to her Minokawa shift, Wessex goes as high as she can and hovers, trying to find something that looks like the right path.

-------------------------

Wessex tells the group they're looking for a lush spot with alllllll the plants, then goes into her Minokawa shift and tries to get some height from which to use her INT to find the right path / spot.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: hear the rocks and stones echoing our song - by Wessex - 02-01-2022, 04:15 PM