Plot Advancing PQ hear the rocks and stones echoing our song
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Returning to the ground, Wessex shifts back into herself with a tight frown. “Nothin’.” Obviously disappointed, she listens to the suggestions in turn. “Underground and underwater are definitely a possibility, but… I think Nate might have the right of it. Just because this is where he’s supposed to be doesn’t mean he’s here right now. So how do we found out where he is?”

However the weird plant shit triggers something she’d tucked away in her head as something else entirely. “Hak Etme,” she blurts out. “The book -” Reaching inside a pocket, the General feels like an idiot for missing what now seems to be a potential clue. Reading aloud, she tells them that for the plants in Hak Etme to grow, they would need an incredible display of power, such as the kind deities and heralds might have.

“So there’s that in the desert,” she says, closing the book after glancing to see if there might be any information. “And I'm sure I could carry Cam and Nate there, if you wanted to fly with me, Ray. But let me channel first. Just in case that’s a relic and not the Flowerbirth spirit.” No way in hell is she taking Cameron to find a relic. And that's just for their own good.

Reaching inside her for Barty’s stored power, the General calls out for someone other than the Voice, knowing that she won’t be able to answer right now. “If someone could please guide us to where the Flowerbirth deity is now, we would appreciate it. Or at least, point us in the right direction?”

-----------------------

Wessex consults the Knowt book and reads aloud the bit about the Hak Etme flowers and checks for any additional info. Before they take a complete left turn and leave the Oerwoud, Wessex channels using Barty's channeling ability, taken here: https://cotf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=6471&pid=118849#pid118849

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: hear the rocks and stones echoing our song - by Wessex - 02-03-2022, 05:29 PM