[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
The sound that leaves Amun is one that almost sounds familiar to Sunjata – reminiscent in the way Nate’s voice had sounded when he’d come back from his trip, when there hadn’t been much of a reason to talk about much at all out amongst yourself. So he can’t help the calculating gaze that suddenly sizes up Amun, searching for injury or anything else that might pinpoint where Amun might have been, whether he’d been captured or simply lost and alone.

It doesn’t last, however, as a landshark suddenly appears, surrounding Amun before tunneling toward him and Sunjata has to fight away the flinch that wants him to shift and attack it (memories of Haai’s demise coming to the forefront of his mind). Instead, his lips clamp shut for a moment, watching the landshark as it circles his head, before peering through it to look at Amun again. “What happened?” He asks, before realizing perhaps the Ascended might not want to talk about it. “You, uh, don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. Sorry. Did you want any help with this?” He asks, jutting his chin toward the pottery shop, only enough to not accidentally tilt his head into Zhanshi’s orbit.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 01-27-2022, 12:24 AM