[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun's head and eyes moved once more as he followed Zhanshi while the landshark went over to Sunjata. However, the Ascended glanced at the demi-god, before the potter jerked his head. The companion flew down into the ground and returned to circle at Amun's feet.

Again, there was a pause before the Ascended spoke. "Wilds." There was a rattling breath before he added, "Cave...trapped." Finally, the rest of his body moved as he shuddered. Zhanshi surfaced again to bite down and wiggle the end of the potter's boot. Glancing down, the Ascended blinked.

Lifting one hand, he traced a line from his right ear down towards his chest. "You?" He looked back at the other man as the hand dropped back to Amun's side.

Pivoting where he stood, he nodded at Sunjata's offer. "Thanks." Hesitating for just a moment, the potter stepped inside, pushing the door open as he did. It resisted as the hinges creaked and he winced, putting as much force as he could into it. Slowly, it opened further, though whether that was from his weakness, the rust, or some combination of both was hard to say.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 12:39 AM