[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun met Sunjata's raised brow with a blank stare. Even as the other man spoke, the Ascended remained still and silent. He did nod once when it was clear the demi-god was done speaking. "Thanks," the potter croaked out.

Tracing the lines of the scar with his eyes as Sunjata explained, Amun's head tilted just a fraction to one side. "Why?" Without realizing, he rubbed his hand; it had been restored from its damaged state years ago, but the mention of Safrin had him frowning.

As the other man took over opening the door, the Ascended sighed, the breath leaving him in a long hiss. Still, he stepped inside. After moving to the exact center of the room, he stopped and did a slow circle. The neat divide between living quarters and business had been completely obliterated. His bed was in shambles, his pots were cracked with shards strewn all over the ground, and his wheel had been overturned. And that was just the start.

Closing his eyes, his shoulders moved up and down less than an inch. "Pick up the sharp stuff." Bending down with a grunt, Amun grabbed the nearest shard and lifted it. Turning, he looked for a spot that was empty of debris but didn't see one. "Guess...we need a spot for trash."
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 02:49 AM