[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
Frey offered better perks for Nate and I with the war still up and coming.” Sunjata offers – not wanting to delve into the specifics, too tired of people using what he says and warping them to fit their narrative of him. “So I said yes. They burned her out of me. She almost killed me but left the fatal blow for Ronin to decide.” Another small shrug. It was evident what the Huntsman had chosen, given that he was still breathing.

But he helps Amun into the pottery shop, simply by opening the door and trying to make sure the demigod doesn’t step on fractured pieces of pottery, not wanting to get them stuck in his boot. He works his jaw, chewing at the inside of his ruined, scarred cheek as he thinks. He steps over to grab a bucket, using his boot to push a fair amount of debris to the side to make a clear spot to toss the trash into. “Let’s make this corner the trash corner.” He offers, casting a glance toward Amun, before he starts picking up the jagged pieces, dropping them in the corner after removing the bits that weren’t trash to go into the bucket to be moved away from the mess. “How does it feel to be back?"
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 01-27-2022, 02:57 AM