[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Snorting, Amun shook his head. "Perks, huh? Congratulations...I think." At the mention of Ronin the potter stilled. Zhanshi, though, surfaced to snap his jaws at the air until the Ascended nudged the landshark with one foot. Amun met Sunjata's gaze as the potter's lips twitched. "Him? Still has trouble finishing I guess," he growled.

However, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Letting it out in a low sigh, he nodded at the other man's suggestion. The Ascended tossed the shard he held toward the bucket, but it missed, clattering to the ground instead. Straightening up, he kicked a few shards towards, but they only rolled a short distance before stopping. 'So you and Nate...how's that?" He actually picked up the nearest shards and pitched them into a mostly intact, but still broken bowl, before bringing it all over to the bucket and dumping it.

Pausing at the question, he stared at the wall for a few seconds. "Not real," he admitted, not looking at the demi-god. "Being...alone," at that, the potter's companion reared up to nip at Amun's heel, so the Ascended amended, "mostly alone for...the gods know how long." He shivered, hugging himself with one arm.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:12 AM