[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
"So...you didn't explain the perks." Amun glanced over at Sunjata, raising an eyebrow. However, the Ascended's gaze didn't linger. Instead, he just stooped down to grab another broken receptacle to gather up odds and ends in.

However, he did actually stop to stare at the other man as he recounted some of the details of his personal life. "Kids? How..." the potter's voice trailed off as he gestured with one hand. "Decided running things wasn't as fun as complaining?" Resuming the cleaning, Amun hummed a few notes before breaking off. "Where are you now then?"

Rolling the cup he held between his palms, he barked out a laugh. "Speaking form personal experience?" However, he soon returned to an eerie stillness, the only motion the movement of his hands. "I've never been there, actually. And...I don't know if now is..." Shaking his head, he dropped the cup into the bucket before moving towards the bed.

Stripping the soiled and tattered sheets, he threw them into the corner. "I think I need to...remember how to be a person in normal situations first." He shrugged, taking a moment to and run his hands along Zhanshi's rough skin as the landshark flew up from the ground.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:44 AM