[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
The fact Amun wants to know the perks has Sunjata pausing briefly, a muscle feathering in his jaw as he picks up a few more sharp ends, tossing them into the designated corner. “Safety for Nate during the war, provided the Voice agrees.” He begins, before a small humorless laugh leaves him. “Maybe figure out a way to get you all to get it up without the room.” He casts a glance over toward Amun with another shrug. “Sort of a middleman between the sides, I guess.

But it was getting a bit harder and harder to follow those ideas as time went on. The subject of kids is easier, though, Sunjata straightening to clear up the next corner of items, placing things in the keep and the trash pile. “We adopted them. Rescued them from an attack in the Barrows. We live in King’s End now.” He offers until the comment of his ruling slipped through the cracks. “Mm well, almost dying and having your rule be undermined, only to be threatened by Safrin once I made Nate also governor? Wasn’t worth the stress.” Not when war approached.

Oh I always speak from experience in that regard.” Sunjata says, flashing Amun a small toothy grin, something almost playful hidden within it. But it falters in understanding, humming an agreement before he finds a jug that’s similar to the one Amun had made for him roundaboutly through Maea that he brings over, the item still in one piece. He goes to hand it to the potter, steel gaze lifting to Amun’s face. “You know, I still have that jug. The wine’s gone but it’s a decorative piece in my kitchen now. Maybe you can find some inner peace in your work once we get this cleaned up?
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 01-27-2022, 10:22 PM