[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun actually looked at Sunjata sharply at those remarks. Even Zhanshi paused momentarily to float in the demi-god's direction. "So it's to be war, then?" The potter grimaced and shook his head. "And you're...what, hoping to sit it out? Protect your own?" For a moment his grip on the bowl he was currently holding tightened before he dropped it with a bit of force into a new bucket that he'd scrounged up.

"Congratulations again...I think." Peering at the other man's head, the Ascended hummed, voice and words dropping a bit more swiftly from his lips. "So that's where the gray hairs and crow's feet came from." Amun barked out a laugh, though his eyes didn't crinkle and his lips didn't move. "You sure it's safe for a former ruler--two, even--to go live in a place called King's End?"

Rolling his eyes at Sunjata's comment, the potter grabbed a clean bucket and some rags. "Spare me. I know those tricks and more besides." Moving to the water pump in the corner, he filled it before bringing it to the center of the room. Getting on his hands and knees, he started to scrub some of the worst stains off the floorboards.

However, he paused at the mention of the long ago gift. "Inner peace, maybe. Sounds like outer peace might be in short supply soon though." Shaking his head, he resumed his cleaning, head bent and shoulders tensed.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 10:41 PM