[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
It’s much easier said than done.” He rumbles with a quiet huff. He was already in too deep, had already come close to dying far too many times for any sane man, and now to try and pick up the pieces in the ways he knew, he couldn’t just… Leave it all. He could do his best to protect his family, though, and that has become his one and only goal. Still, he nods in understanding, in agreement, at the follow up comment from Amun.

As for the rest, though, the admission of it being a bad joke has a small smile finally cracking on his face. “I think I speak for the both of us in saying it’s been a long year.” He groans, his hip bumped as he clears out the dirty water with another wave of clean water from the bubble he’d summoned.

He waves a hand at Amun, splashing a small amount of water his way (intentionally? Or by accident? It’s hard to say), before he’s grabbing another rag to clean up the dirt clinging to the wall that’s now clear. “Sure, sure. Sounds great on paper.” Sunjata manages with a soft chuckle. “What about you, though? What’s next? Cleaning this up and… Are you going to open the guild again?” His gaze drifts from the specks on the wall to glance at the potter.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 02-02-2022, 05:48 PM