[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun shrugged at Sunjata's observation. "All the things in life worth doing are." Although the potter words were for the other man, the Ascended found his eyes drifting away and his voice was quiet as he spoke.

"That much is true," he admitted with a chuckle. Rolling his neck, he wrung out his dirty cloth and then threw it in the corner. Tossing the dirty water into the street, he jerked his chin at the demi-god's water. "New trick? Or did you just pick up water magic somehow?"

Punching the mattress to see if it needed to be replaced, Amun chuckled. "Easier said than done, sounds good on paper. My my, someone's a pessimist." Shooting Sunjata a glance, the potter waggled his eyebrows. "If I can. Don't know if there's interest in that. Maybe you'd like to take up a new trade?" The question was accompanied with a wink.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-02-2022, 06:28 PM