[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
The question almost takes him by surprise – nobody having asked outright how he suddenly got the option for water magic. He continues to swirl the liquid around to wipe away the dirt. He turns to Amun while it works, flashing a playful smile. “It was the first perk I got for becoming a demigod.” He offers, shrugging a shoulder. “Suppose it fits, given the whole flood.” He gestures to himself when he says it, before his hands drop and he lets the ball of water fall out into the street.

As the conversation moves on, Sunjata snorts at the pessimist comment. “Never been much of one for seeing the glass half full.” He shrugs, figuring it doesn’t matter before he rubs at his neck at the option, humming a soft laugh. “I’m not… Really artistic? I’ve never tried at least. If you need help, though, I can try. It’s not like I’ve got much else going on.” Another shrug, a bit of ease coming into his shoulders as he flashes a brighter smile toward Amun. “How’s the mattress?” He asks, wondering if they’ll need to haul it outside.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 02-07-2022, 02:10 AM