[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Nodding at Sunjata's explanation, Amun chuckled at the other man's description. "If you say so. Though I'd say that's less a flood, more an ambitious puddle." The Ascended winked.

"You might have to start, what with the whole water theme you've got going on," he quipped. As the demi-god protested that he couldn't possibly join a newly reopened Artisan's Guild, the Ascended put his hands on his hips. "One, who said anything about art? We make shit, it doesn't have to be pretty." Holding out his hand, he put up two fingers. "Two, everyone can and should make art. It doesn't have to be good, there's no such thing really, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that. It just has to be."

Glancing over at the corner, he shrugged. Walking to the mattress in question he sat on it and bounced a few times. "It's fine. I think. It's not like I sleep anyway. Mostly it's for show and, well...not sleeping." He waggled his eyebrows at Sunjata.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-07-2022, 04:17 AM