[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Snorting at Sunjata's assertion that the puddle would grow in time, Amun jerked his chin at the water. "So it's ambitions are not unfounded then." As the other man protested, albeit in a joking manner, the potter nodded. "Mmm. Right. Much better to have a full glass." Waggling his eyebrows, he chucked as he toasted with an invisible cup.

One hand still on his hip, he hummed a low note. Gesturing at the remains of the pottery that had once adorned his shop, he arched an eyebrow at the demi-god. "We could always use more repairmen and tinkers. And just because something is functional doesn't mean it can't be beautiful too, in its own way." Bending down, the Ascended grabbed some of the remaining cups, which was almost intact save for a crack in the bottom. It was glazed and painted with a beautiful wave pattern.

Shrugging, he scratched the back of his head. "Sounds good. Not like I've got anything pressing to do, and it'll give the place a chance to air out." Wrinkling his nose, he indicated that the Flood should lead the way.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-09-2022, 09:57 PM