[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
"Didn't I?" Amun asked with a wink and a smirk. Then he waggled his eyebrows. "Don't suppose you're expecting me to do all the heavy lifting in this conversation." He chuckled before tutting his tongue at Sunjata.

When the demi-god agreed to at least temporarily join the Art-isan's Guild, the potter squeezed the other man's shoulder before releasing him. "Excellent. Glad to have you on board. Or we will be once it's up and running again." The Ascended pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

Snorting at Sunjata's explanation, Amun goes to lean against one of the poles of the stall they were currently browsing. Well, that the demi-god was browsing; the potter was mostly just watching the other man at this point. "And you say you're not an artist," the Ascended quipped. Reaching out, he felt the fabric between two fingers before nodding and giving Sunjata a thumbs up.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-15-2022, 11:36 AM