[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
All of it. Hope you can carry.” He comments, smirking slightly, before it fades and the agreement of being on board with joining the guild has him nodding, wondering if he’d need to set up some way of contacting him when he’s back home in King’s End. But that’s neither here nor there for the moment, because he’s focusing on the fabrics, picking out colors and things that looked nice for the space Amun would occupy in his downtime.

Sunjata’s brow rises toward the Ascended, a scoff and a roll of his eyes as he hands the fabric to Amun. “I’m not. I didn’t say I didn’t have eyes, though.” He grumbles a hint playfully before he takes a deep breath and regards Amun after he grabs the swatch of fabric back, focusing on the next set to go with it. “When I was growing up it was… Common for boys to die before their eighteenth birthday.” He starts, picking up a gold leaf silk that he considers for a moment too long. “So I was never allowed to decorate my room or anything. I grew up in grey walls and grey bedding. I used to have to sneak over to my sisters room if I wanted a splash of color. Then when I finally had a place of my own and was able to decorate it, I kind of threw myself into it all. It’s why a lot of people say the VlamVloed is over the top.” He puts down the gold silk for a bit of gold lace, a bit more see through than the silk had been, and he moves onto the next set of colors.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 02-16-2022, 05:29 AM