[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun pointedly looked at Sunjata's bicep before the potter flexed his own much less impressive one. Holding that for just a moment, he released it with a snort. "So those are just for vanity then?" He stuck his tongue out at the Flood.

Taking the cloth, the Ascended folded it into a square. He was about to tuck it under his armpit when the demi-god snatched it back. Arching an eyebrow, Amun resumed leaning against the wooden frame of the stall as the other man explained a bit about his past. "Well, interior decorating is a form of art, so I hereby declare you an artist." Glancing at the gold leaf that Sunjata finally chose, Amun added, "Even if you are a particularly gaudy one." He let out a chuckle.

Smiling, he reached out to pat the demi-god's shoulder. "Still, I appreciate all your help. With the cleaning and the bedsheets and everything."
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-16-2022, 04:34 PM