[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Arching an eyebrow, Amun crossed his arms as Sunjata responded to the potter's advice. For a moment, he was silent. Then he snorted and shook his head. "You didn't have the challenges of not knowing if you'd have enough food to put on the table, either, or not knowing if you could afford medicine if you or someone you loved was sick, either, I'd imagine." It was a challenge right back at the demi-god, and the Ascended met the Flood's gaze squarely.

Nodding, Amun grinned at the other man. Taking whatever supplies Sunjata was willing to hand over, the potter would turn to head down a side street which happened to be a shortcut to his next destination. "In that case, mind making quick stop at the Artisan's Guild so I can see how bad the damage is?" He didn't bother to wait for a response, just started walking.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-21-2022, 05:35 PM