but I always thought I'd see you again
Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"If you need me in the future, just ask." Sam said earnestly, trying to turn the regret and horror in his chest into a more useful determination to do better by Amun the next time he was in any kind of danger. As he had become stronger and more capable in the last years, he'd realised his obligations to protect the rest of the Ascended were greater than he had imagined.

Sam's thoughts? He let out a nervous laugh, his fingers tightening a little around his cup. "Oh, you don't want to know half of my thoughts. I've spent most of the last year terrified the next person to come through that door is going to kill me....though it hasn't happened yet, obviously. I...I guess I'm just scared. I wish I had an answer to all of it, but I don't. I know we'll have to fight - the Order and the Old Gods seem to be ramping up their efforts to harm us and soon it'll be too much." Staring at his reflection in the tea, once again wondering just what he could do, Sam was taken off-guard by the sudden flirt and wink.

"Ah, all that time away and you still kept the smooth words, hm?" He smiled, flicking his eyes up to Amun and shaking his head with a fond huff of laughter.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: but I always thought I'd see you again - by Samuel - 02-03-2022, 10:26 AM