but I always thought I'd see you again
Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Sam laughed quietly, rolling his eyes. "I think I'm going to struggle to use it against anyone who actually does pose a threat." He'd never been violent; even when he'd had a weapon, using it was never easy.

Hearing that Amun had plans, to reopen his shop and his guild, made his smile wider. "Oh, that's good. Getting back to life as normal, having things to do...I'm sure that'll help you a lot. With adjusting back to normal. Things in the Grounds aren't...great, but you should be able to get enough members for your guild. If you'll have me again, I'd be glad to join." It had been nice to be a part of something, to have his talents recognised.

He wasn't expecting the turn back to himself. For a moment Sam's heart skipped a beat as he tried to tease out Amun's meaning in his head. Deciding he was just asking what Sam's ideas for the future was, he shrugged too. "I'm sure Wessex has plenty of plans for me. I'm just going to try and survive and help the people around me do the same. Lofty goals can wait until all this trouble is over, I think."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: but I always thought I'd see you again - by Samuel - 02-03-2022, 09:03 PM