but I always thought I'd see you again
Sam
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun let out a huff of laughter at Sam's comment. "I've met some fairly belligerent customers, but I can see how that would be bad for business. Still, I'm sure there are people at the training ground you could spar with." Arching an eyebrow, the potter leaned back in his chair.

"Nothing wrong with a place for us Ascended and us alone," he observed with a smile. "And if that's really the case, perhaps I've come back for a reason. To remind all you mopey, maudlin, morose people that it's okay to smile every now and then. Your face won't crack, I assure you. His voice and features both softened. "The world's not ending, so we should stop pretending it is or fearing it will."

He stilled and stopped breathing for a moment. Then he smiled and winked at the other man. "Well. That's not entirely true. If I recall, there was a time where you were slightly less lonely. Or at least, I like to think you were." Amun took a sip from his tea, but his eyes never left the redhead.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 02-03-2022, 10:21 PM