but I always thought I'd see you again
Sam
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
"Ouch. I'll try not to be offended I'm not on the list." However, Amun laughed and waved a hand at Sam. Then the potter paused as his brow furrowed. "Hang on, why is Nate being mentioned in the same breath as Wessex?" He narrowed his eyes at the bookmaker.

Shrugging, Amun finished off his tea and set the empty cup on the table. He ran his finger along the rim slowly as he spoke. "I've...I'm a lot older than I look. Time gets odd when you're my age. So when I was trapped...like I said, I thought about the future a lot. And what I know better than most is that we can't predict what's going to happen in it." His lips twitched upwards for a moment as he spoke.

Taking a deep breath, he clasped his hands together and leaned forward. "All I know is that we have to make the most of the time we're given." He smiled, grinned even, and shrugged. "I don't know if that's optimism or selfishness, but I'd rather be enjoying myself than waiting for that damn shoe to drop. Let's grab it and dance with it instead."

The smile turned into a smirk as he watched and heard the redhead's reaction to the potter's comment. "I'd have been happy for you if you'd found someone. But, hey, like I said, selfish." He shifted so he was leaning on one elbow, chin propped up on his hand. "I don't know if I'm ready to jump right back to how things were," he admitted. "But maybe...a do-over? A second first date?"
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 02-03-2022, 10:59 PM