but I always thought I'd see you again
Sam
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
"Uh...yes. Yes that happened after I left," Amun admitted with a laugh. Arching an eyebrow, he leaned towards Sam. "Don't tell me he's actually tried to challenge Wessex for leadership or anything like that, though." Still chuckling, the potter shook his head.

Sighing, he waved a hand back and forth in the air. "That is a...complicated question to answer." He found his gaze slipping away from the bookmaker. "In this lifetime? Only a few decades. Half a century at most. The people that adopted me didn't keep time accurately so it's hard to say." He rested his hands in his lap as he looked at nothing in particular.

"But in a previous lifetime, I was such a devoted follower of the god of the moon that upon my death he placed me in the heavens. The night sky, specifically. I was a star." He sighed and closed his eyes for a brief moment. Honestly, he couldn't say exactly how long he paused before he spoke again.

"I don't know how long I was like that. A long time though. A long, long time. Unfortunately, there was...a cataclysm of sorts. No one is sure what, exactly, it was, but it left the cosmos torn." Opening his eyes, he looked back at the redhead. Amun smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "And from that day, people like me, the blessed of the sun and the moon, well, we slipped through the cracks. I literally fell from the sky, plunged into an ocean. I had some trace of my divinity left, but not much. Still, I remember my time as part of the celestial order, and even fragments of previous lifetimes, but...it's fuzzy."

Shaking his head, he stood up and moved towards Sam's side of the table. The potter hopped up so he was sitting on the surface. "Well, since I was just talking about it, would you like to go dancing?" Shimmying his shoulders a little, he waggled his eyebrows at the other man.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 02-04-2022, 12:24 AM