but I always thought I'd see you again
Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"Oh, absolutely not." Sam said with a laugh, shaking his head. "He doesn't want anything like that, I don't think. He began having...visions...and I think that in of itself is enough responsibility for him." The word 'visions' was said with hesitancy, but Sam couldn't deny they seemed real enough for now; Nate had sworn their truth to him and he had trusted that.

He'd heard bits of Amun's story before but it had been quite some time and it was, in any case, extraordinary. Had Sam heard it a few years ago, he might have struggled to believe it, but by now he'd seen enough strange and divine happenings to nod along calmly. "I...see. I'm quite honoured someone so holy would speak to me." He said first with a self-deprecating chuckle, then his finger tapped on his chin as he thought. "So would it be ridiculous to assume you might be hundreds of years old?"

As Amun got closer he bit his lip and looked down at the floor, suddenly very interested in the whirls of the wood there. "Oh, um, I can't--" Sam stopped himself. The instinct was to insist he couldn't dance, that he'd be awful, but...he was finding he was better at more than he'd thought, and he had danced recently. He looked back up to meet Amun's eyes. "I'd love to. Where do you have in mind? You'll just need to promise you won't be mad if I step on your toes."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
but I always thought I'd see you again - by Amun - 01-27-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: but I always thought I'd see you again - by Samuel - 02-06-2022, 07:41 PM