when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
They’re always down for exploring, especially when they don’t have to worry about anyone coming after them and them being unaware and unable to protect themself completely. So when Wessex offers, Azrael is there, with far too much excitement glowing on their features, opening the door easily. “I’ve only been to Halo once.” They admit, though it doesn’t dampen their excitement at all.

The second that the cushion is offered to them, they take it and wait for Wessex to prepare herself – gasping at the sight of woman becoming big metal bird. A machine with all the intricacies that makes them appreciate their goddess all that much more. “Wow.” They breathe, stepping forward and allowing their eyes to devour everything Wessex has morphed into.

They place the cushion on her back, strapping it where they need to protect themself – glad that they’d chosen to wear their tall boots for this endeavor. And once they’re sure it’s a secure fit, they hop on up, reminiscent of when Nate had let them ride his dragon shift – only this one has a hint more of an air of danger with the metal bladed wings. It’s exciting. “Ready!” They chime, gripping onto Wessex where it won’t pinch their fingers.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Azrael - 02-09-2022, 06:34 PM