when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

“Okay! We’re going to go to a place called the Sea of Glass. It’ll take several hours to fly there, but we can always portal back.” And with that brief explanation given, Wessex begins her shift, smile turning to an open beak and bright eyes when her shift is complete. Once they climb aboard and are safely tucked atop her, bird!Wessex bops her head up and down to indicate that she’s heard them and tries to make her ascent as smooth as possible. Alright, let’s go. Let me know if you feel yourself slipping, or want to see something closer.

Everything from here on out is done to minimize any danger to Azrael, while still give them the full experience of flying and seeing the world. Heading towards mountains neither of them can clearly see yet, the pair pass over the eastern edge fo the Grounds - the oasis, the very clear bare line that is still working to bounce back, and over the river that flows through King’s End and the Greatwood. Banking left a bit, they’ll give the Greatwood a wide birth, veering over the rolling hills and tombs before the mountains start to loom, dark and tall ahead of them.
the resistance
never backing down

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Wessex - 02-14-2022, 03:57 AM