when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
That sounds good!” They chime, their excitement before she shifts and they’re climbing up, making sure they’re secure enough and that their fingers aren’t going to pinch in the shifting metal feathers. Once they’re sure and Wessex bobs her head to let them know that they’re about to take off, the two of them take to the sky with relative ease – Azrael clutching the saddle of sorts tight as their excitement begins to leak from them in the grin they can’t swipe from their face.

Their eyes are the size of saucers as they take in the barren earth around the Grounds, seeing an aerial view for the first time that both surprises them and saddens them. But then they’re moving on, seeing the lush growth of the Greatwood in the distance – a place Azrael has yet to come to terms with being unable to visit – before the rolling hills of King’s End and the mountains in the distance take what figurative breath they have away. “Look at that!” They chime, among other little hints of their wonder, their excitement to look around and let Wessex guide the way, content to be her passenger.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Azrael - 02-15-2022, 05:48 AM