when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
Their gaze brightens and absorbs, taking everything in at face value, letting it sink into their memory so that they might be able to draw inspiration from it later – in their little sketchbooks they’ve started, a little remembrance and influence from their father. Again, they’re more than content to be the passenger on this voyage, taking the warning easily and readjusting themself so they can grip onto the metal bird easier, far more glued to her in a sense.

They zip up the side of the mountain, spooking some Alpinas, something that Azrael doesn’t know what they are, but Wessex’s laugh is infectious and they can’t help the vibrant chime of laughter that leaves them too, clinging to her as she veers to the left. “Yeah! We found uh… A purple and a green one.” They offer with a pinch of their brow as they recall it. “The purple one kept teleporting us and the green one liked to take things.” But between Nate and Isla, the dragons had perished and Azrael’s prior attempts at befriending them hadn’t gone well.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Azrael - 02-23-2022, 08:54 PM