when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
Yeah!” They chime, the fact that they had tried to make friends with the dragons to have them help find the Prince and having it backfired definitely left a sour taste in their mouth over the creatures. Loki, however, was one dragon that Azrael adored, but they know deep down that the dragon they know has no ties with the wild ones they’d encountered. Still, the fact that Wessex had encountered much the same as well as a new dragon? Well, that was something interesting. Something they don’t really get to comment on as discomfort settles in the back of their mind over the idea.

Soon, though, they’re at the sea of glass and they lean over Wessex as they hold on tight, eyes bright as they scan the tundra beneath, the spiral down making the body of water become far larger than Azrael could have comprehended from the sky. “It’s so big!” They call down to Wessex, surprise and awe mixing into their voice with the realization.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Azrael - 03-08-2022, 05:32 AM