Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
Wrapping his arms around Maeve, it's with a chuckle of apology that he pulls away; godliness or not, Remi still sweat in the heat just like anyone else. "Thanks for coming." He murmurs, before raising his eyes to Locke and offering the other man a nod.

"Well..." Remi begins, ruffling a hand through his curls. "I have been through the desert a few times now, and we have always found dead plants. They litter the area the caravans are, and closer to the boneyard I have even seen some try to take significant root." He explains. "They have been around for at least a month now in various stages, which I think means that whatever—or whoever—is growing them, is still here." Flashing a smile towards Ronin accompanied by a warm pulse of affection, Remi adds: "My son thinks that it is a being from the clouds who is doing it."

And honestly? Maybe it was.

"Once this was not a desert, but somewhere more lush. Rae introduced a new species and..." Splaying his fingers, he shrugs and gestures vaguely around. "It did not go well. So maybe something is trying to get things back to the way it was. That might explain all the different species of plants around. Locke, can you fly in any of your shifts?" He asks the other man with a slight raise of his eyebrows. "Maeve, you can ride either Ronin or I. Flying will let us travel faster and hopefully means we can steer clear of landsharks."

Remi suggests they all shift into something flighted (if Locke can, Maeve can ride either Remi or Ronin), and follow the plants.
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-04-2022, 06:39 PM