Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
Remi flies, Ronin relays what he sees far below (and complains about the smell), Locke remains silent, and Maeve does her best to contribute (which, in this situation, mostly means not falling off).

Ahead the desert seems to stretch forever toward the horizon line, threatening to continue on past it. Are we just going to sail on forever Remi? There are a number of notable landmarks below—half buried bones, more sulphur pools, barren lake beds—are we just going to keep cruising high above it all, or like Ronin, are we all suddenly interested in pachyderms?

You have 24 hours to reply.
Remember to include a summary at the bottom of your post with all action taken. If weapons/upgrades/abilities/items/shifts/etc are used, please include their desc. from your profile at the bottom of your post as well.

Your randomly assigned posting order is Remi, Ronin, Locke, Maeve

**Locke has failed to post within 24 hours and has been skipped. If he fails to post again he cannot use this PQ+ for levelling.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Random Event - 02-09-2022, 02:55 AM