Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
if you're not going to swim deep with me
With Locke down below, Remi is unable to communicate the content of his warning to Maeve. He'd mentioned landsharks already but would have again had he been able. Instead, he merely tries to twist in her direction to shake his head; no, the queen of Torchline was not going to be strolling around on the sands.

Hey...look over there. Nodding to Ronin, the manticore turns himself towards one of the dry lakebeds. Rocks litter the circumference, but around the rocks are a few holes. Large holes. Larger than any desert cat or canine would need. A hole seems like a good way to stay out of the heat? And maybe since there was once a lake here, there is still water below.

Flying in that direction, Remi remains about 10 or so feet above the ground so that he won't disturb the sands below or otherwise notify any lurking landsharks of their position.

Based on his INT 2 knowledge, Remi sees some large holes and suggests they check them out.

get out of my waters

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-09-2022, 08:12 PM