Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
It's on his way back that Remi sees Wessex and Nate disappear. Unable to hear what it is they've said, instead he turns his head over this shoulder and places the fingers of his good hand into his mouth. Whistling sharply and hopefully catching Maeve and Locke 's attention, the Lullaby will fly back towards them. "Well that was...anticlimactic." He chuckles, grinning at Maeve before turning a questioning stare to Locke. "If..you do not want to stay..." Remi shrugs. He'd felt the sharp pang of annoyance from the other man, and though what had caused it he didn't know—the landshark? having to leave? Remi carrying Maeve? Wessex and Nate?—he'd give Locke an out just the same.

"I'll fly you. At least until Ronin deals with the landshark." He offers to Maeve, extending his arms to her. "I would shift, if you stay." Remi adds to Locke.

Remi whistles for Locke and Maeve to stop, and offers to carrying Maeve back  so she's safe from the landshark.
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-18-2022, 03:26 PM