Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Thanks, you two," Ronin calls back, wanting to roll his eyes at the encouragement but finding himself unable to in the circumstances. Hey, perhaps that's what he needs to finally put this landshark nightmare to bed. Three more bolts light up the sky, Ronin flinging them down at the shark in the hope that it will be enough to end things.

Go on without me, Ronin advises Remi, unable to take his attention away from what's happening just now (and thus not realising that his husband is already doing just that). I'll catch up once I've finished things off here. And hopefully it won't take a thousand years to do just that. Here's looking at you, dice.

A rinse and repeat for Rony Pony!

Magic: Shooting Stars | The user may summon celestial energy as a projectile. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 stars may be created per post).
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Citizenship Ability
Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Ronin - 02-20-2022, 07:32 PM