Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
Turning his head at the sound of an exploding landshark, Remi grins to himself. Not worried about the sudden detour of small predators that head toward Ronin and his kill, Remi turns back to the holes and twitches his lips thoughtfully from side to side.

'My smallest shift is not really good for walking." He murmurs, thinking of being a hawk. "I can go first, just in case." Safety was his primary motivation for suggesting he go before Maeve, but that didn't mean there weren't other motives. Gay and happily married or not, there was something that felt deeply improper about trailing behind Maeve with her ass directly in front of his face.

Ronin, we're crawling headfirst into the dark and ominous holes. Remi calls out silently, his mental voice punctuated with a boyish thrill. Taking a breath, Remi summons the ghostly apparition of his former raccoon shift. Darting into the darkness the creature doesn't provide illumination so much as it hopefully deters anything they might encounter from attacking.

Remi sends his ghost-raccoon shift ahead of he and Maeve and offers to go in first.

Magic: Ghost Shape | Can summon the ghostly echoes of his former shifts (lion, raccoon, octopus), non-mythical creatures in his current biome, and a manticore. These will last for 3 post per thread, cause fear and cold damage; the manticore ghost can also cause poison damage.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Magic: Don't Pick Fights You Can't Win (feat) | Characters/Creatures who have a difference of 30 STR or greater compared to Remi, roll with disadvantage.
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic

Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-20-2022, 07:47 PM