Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Ronin has absolutely no intention of picking this fight further, and with a beat of draconic wings he speeds in the direction of the dark and ominous holes that Remi's talking about. That sounds like a decent date, he sends back, though of course it's a little different with Maeve tagging along for the ride. Landing just in time to see the ghost racoon clamber away into one of the tunnels, he grins between them and folds his wings away.

"If you go first then I'm going to have to crawl behind both you and Maeve, and I just want to point out how unfair that is." Raising his eyebrows at them, the Huntsman seems, at least, to be a great deal calmer than when he had rounded on Wessex. "Sorry," he says to the Nightshade, if not somewhat belatedly. "I'm in this for the long haul now, promise."

Ronin comes to join Maeve and Remi and puts himself at the back of their little trio.

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Citizenship Ability
Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Ronin - 02-20-2022, 08:00 PM