Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her nose wrinkles as she stoops down slightly to peer into the tunnel that extends before them, seeing very little in the darkness that fills the space, but she squints a little harder to try. Maeve straightens once more, turning to look towards Remi with a small smile, "If you insist." She knows that the ultimate reason for his choice is to be the first one who runs into any danger, but she can't help teasing him a little for his choice. "Not many people pass up the opprotunity to look at my ass, but you've always been a little different." Maeve quips, giving his shoulder a little bump before he's shifting to enter the tunnel behind his ghostly companion.

Maeve turns her attention to Ronin as he arrives, "How is that unfair? Is it because you don't get to stare at Remi's ass and I do?" She wrinkles her nose at him, flashing a smile at his apology, waving a hand in dismissal. "It's alright. Just don't go running off." Maeve hums, dropping down onto her hands and knees behind Remi to start crawling forward into the tunnel. She had thought about what it would be like to be sandwiched between Remi and Ronin, but this wasn't how she thought it would go.

Maeve teases the boys and crawls into the tunnel!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Maeve - 02-20-2022, 11:49 PM