Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Listen, if I angle myself just right I'll be able to see both your asses," Ronin informs Maeve with a grin, and as he crawls into the tunnel after him, he does just that. Thank fuck none of them are claustrophobic, he supposes. "I completely disagree," he calls out to Remi - his ass is absolutely something special, and he should be the expert on it by now, he thinks.

Still, even the suggestion that he think of the beaches of Northaven is enough to have him glowing, the Huntsman grinning to himself as they halt before the two tunnels. "I'd rather think of other things, but that'll do," he mumbles; his dazzle will coat the tunnels in starlight, at least, making it easier for the Nightshade to see. "I'd say following the living ones is probably a good idea?"

Ronin makes stupid quips, engages his Dazzle, and suggests they follow the living plants.

Magic: Dazzle | At times of heightened emotion, Ronin radiates starlight. Any non-organic item he touches during this time will also give off light for a duration of 1 hour. The intensity of the light directly correlates to the intensity of the emotions.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Citizenship Ability
Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Ronin - 02-21-2022, 03:28 PM