Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
Down the living plant path we go.

Ronin's dazzle helps the trio to see the flora that have been forced into life all around them. Exotic plants thrust out of the soil, and it doesn't take any sort of botanist to know that these are not conditions that are going to allow these plants to continue to live for very long. For one thing, many of these appear tropical. Without sunlight, it's a wonder that they've been able to grow at all.

Bioluminescent moss begins to coat the tunnel, rendering Ronin's dazzle redundant. (But you keep shining, star-boy). Eventually the tunnel widens to the size of a small room. Roots and stones litter the ground as well as a good amount of dead leaves and bark. Too bad Remi left his companion at home, lest she be able to shine some light on what it was they were seeing evidence of. Scraps of paper, sticks of charcoal, and mugs made out of clay sit on a table whose construction is precarious at best. There are two chairs at said table, upon one of which is seated a creature that looks as if someone tried to breathe life into a leaf pile at the end of autumn. Twigs and mulch make up a torso and head that seemed to be bound together by a swirl of faint green mist.

so...thirsty...

You have 24 hours to reply.
Remember to include a summary at the bottom of your post with all action taken. If weapons/upgrades/abilities/items/shifts/etc are used, please include their desc. from your profile at the bottom of your post as well.

Your randomly assigned posting order is Remi, Ronin, Maeve

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Random Event - 02-21-2022, 08:08 PM