Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
'I hate you both.' Remi calls cheerfully over his shoulder. Reaching inside of himself to see if just maybe he had a new shift that would allow him to scuttle off but finding just his normal tricks, it's with a sigh that he continues on.

"Mateo would love this." The alchemist says of the sudden influx of plants, before coming to an abrupt halt as the room comes into view. "There is something ahead. I will shield you, Maeve, until we know what it is." So saying the shadows around them begin to sweep towards Remi and Maeve, drawing up and over them in a protective dome.

Emerging into the room slowly and as unaggressively as he could, Remi blinks in an effort to get his bearings. Honestly, he hadn't noticed the creature at first given how well it seemed to resemble everything else in the room. Ronin...I think it's a...Spriggan. Remi thinks silently, keeping his back pressed against the dirt wall of the room.

Casts shadow veil over himself and Maeve

Magic: Shadow Veil | Shadows sweep together around Remi and one another. Their bodies are shrouded in shadow protecting them from attacks for one round. The veil follows Remi as he moves. Lasts for 1 post, requires a 2-post cooldown.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Magic: Don't Pick Fights You Can't Win (feat) | Characters/Creatures who have a difference of 30 STR or greater compared to Remi, roll with disadvantage.
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic

Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-21-2022, 08:17 PM