Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Ronin has also been considering his flood thing, though he's currently smiling at the small flower that blooms in the wake of the cup of water. He nods to the oversized spriggan (?) and backs up a little bit, but not before emptying the rest of the bottle of water into the clay up. "I'm going to use something - it might get your feet wet. Stand back, alright?" he says, keeping his voice low, though it still echoes in the strange cavern.

Inhaling deeply, Ronin brushes his hand across the Aquarius constellation tattoo on his forearm, causing it to light up and race around his wrists as intricate golden shackles. With a sweep of his palm, the constellation washes out and across the room as a cosmic flood, soaking into the parched earth (and, by default, over the creature in the chair), which eagerly drinks it up.

Ronin uses his Aquarius constellation on the surrounding earth, so it can provide water to the creature!

Type: Light | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Shackles of the Water Bearer: Summons the Aquarius Constellation for one post. The constellation is semi-transparent and manifests as a cosmic flood which deals Basic water damage. Exists as a constellation-tattoo when not in use, but manifests in golden shackles when used.

Magic: Dazzle | At times of heightened emotion, Ronin radiates starlight. Any non-organic item he touches during this time will also give off light for a duration of 1 hour. The intensity of the light directly correlates to the intensity of the emotions.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Citizenship Ability
Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Ronin - 02-23-2022, 04:52 PM