Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

While Remi doesn't shield her with his wings, Maeve doesn't move around him yet, unwilling to press her luck. It's not until the flower begins to bloom as the creature drinks from the clay cup that she finally moves, inching out from behind her demigod shield, trying to get a better look at it. "Safrin, if this is what we were meant to find... Can you help us win it over?" Maeve murmurs the quiet request, calling out silently for her and Ronin's goddess, hoping that she's heard across the stars.

If it wasn't what they were meant to find then perhaps they'd receive some different information, but if it was? Well, a little help convincing it wouldn't hurt either.

Maeve channels Safrin and asks for help winning the creature over if it's what they're meant to find!

Accepted Channeling: Allows an Accepted to channel a deity or lesser spirit during a time of crisis (1x a season)
Type: Light | Rank: Upgraded

Torchline: Torchline has taught you to survive her weather and her terrain. Once per PQ/PQ+/KQ/Drop, you can 'shrug off' half the damage from ONE non-lethal attack. (In order to use this ability, you must put a clear note in the bottom of your post immediately following the attack you want to 'shrug off').
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 05:00 PM